(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The ECM-88PT is a miniature omni-directional electret-condenser microphone ideally suited for quality-critical applications in broadcasting, theater and field production. This lavalier mic achieves high-sensitivity and has a flat-and-wide frequency response. The ECM-88PT offers extremely low handling noise with unparalleled high sound quality.
- Capsule type: Electret condenser
- Color: Black
- Directivity: Omni-directional
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 52 dB +/- 2 dB (when used in conjunction with the DC-78), 0dB = 1 V/Pa, at 1 kHz
- Output impedance: 100 ohms +/- 20% (when used in conjuction with the DC-78)
- Dynamic range: 99 dB or more
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 68 dB or more (A-weighted, 1 kHz, 1Pa.)
- Inherent noise: 26 dB SPL or less (A-weighted, 1kHz, 1 Pa.), 0dB SPL = 20u Pa.
- Wind noise: 45 dB SPL or less (when using the supplied windscreen), 0dB SPL = 20u Pa.
- Induction noise from external magnetic field: 5 dB SPL or less (when used in * conjunction with the DC-78), 0dB SPL = 20u Pa.
- Maximum input sound pressure level: 125 dB SPL, OdB SPL = 20u Pa.
- Cable length: 8.2 feet
- Output connector: ECM-88PT: no connector (pigtail)
- Power requirements: DC 1.1 to 10.0 V
- Dimensions (Mic Capsule): 5/32 x 5/32 x 11/16 inch
- Weight: 20 grams (including mic cable)
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review