(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition, the AT8015 provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup, along with excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic. The roll-off position reduces the pickup of low-frequency ambient noise (such as traffic, air-handling systems, etc.), room reverberation and mechanically coupled vibrations.
- Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition
- Provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup
- Excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- RoHS compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Line + gradient
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: Phantom: –38 dB (12.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Battery: –39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Phantom: 250 ohms
Battery: 300 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level
Phantom: 132 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Battery: 120 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (TYPICAL)
Phantom: 110 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Battery: 98 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 72 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- BatteryType: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current / Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Weight: 195 g (6.9 oz)
- Dimensions: 460.0 mm (18.11") long, 21.0 mm (0.83") diameter
Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories Furnished: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; AT8135 windscreen; battery; protective carrying case