The Azden SGM-PDII Short Shotgun Microphone is designed to improve the audio quality on video cameras. The SGM-PDII fits into standard 21mm clamp mount fixtures, however size adjustment rings are included for a snug fit in any clamp mount. The microphone is an ideal choice for use with Ikegami, Sony and Canon cameras, and features a 12.99-inch cable and velour windscreen.
- The shotgun pickup pattern effectively reduces off-axis audio for a focused audio capturing.
- Sized to fit 21mm clamp mounts and size adjustment rings enable mounting in any clamp mount, including Panasonic cameras.
- The short, lightweight profile is ideal on smaller cameras.
SGM-PDII TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
- Model: Electret condenser microphone
- Frequency range: 80-18,000Hz
- Directional pattern: Supercardioid
- Sensitivity: -33dB at 1 kHz (0dB=1V/Pal)
- Impedance: 1.5k ohms
- Max. SPL: 120dB SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD)
- Signal to noise ratio: 70dB (1 kHz at 1% THD)
- Powering: Phantom DC 11 ~ 52V
- Current consumption: 2.5mA
- Connector type: 3-pin XLR
- Accessories: Shock mount holder with extra support bands, wind screen, zippered carry case.
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid