Azden SMX-10 High performance stereo microphone has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
- Directional Stereo Shotgun Microphone
- Compatible With Consumer Video Cameras
- Includes Windscreen & Mount
The Azden SMX-10 is a directional stereo microphone for use with standard consumer video cameras. The microphone delivers professional stereo placement and overall audio quality at an affordable price. The SMX-10 measures 6.96" (177mm) in length and includes a windscreen and camera hot-shoe mount. The light weight electret condenser microphone is powered with a single AAA alkaline battery (not included) for up to 400 hours. The coiled cable features a stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS mini connector.
- Accurate stereo capturing while rejecting off-axis noise.
- Powered with AAA alkaline battery for up to 400 hours.
- Coiled cable with 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo connector.
- Includes hot-shoe mount and windscreen.
- Type: Stereo Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 100-18,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -40dB @1kHz (1V/Pa)
- Output Impedance: 1.5 k ohm @ 1kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 60dB (1kHz @ 1Pa)
- Dynamic Range: 66dB
- Power Supply: 1.5VDC ("AAA" size battery) - not included
- Max. SPL: 100dB
- Battery Current Drain: 0.5mA
- Battery Life: 400 hours with Alkaline battery
- Output cable: attached with 3.5mm plug
- Supplied Accessories: Camera hot-shoe mic holder, windscreen