(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Sennheiser ME64 Cardioid Microphone ModuleProduct #10454 | SKU 003282 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Sennheiser ME64 - Cardioid Microphone Module is a cardioid, shotgun microphone capsule designed for use with the K6 and K6P powering modules. It has a very wide range of applications including reporting, interviews, dubbing, live sound reinforcement and recording applications.
- Cardioid pick-up pattern
- Excellent directivity across whole frequency range
- Very good feedback rejection
- Effective rejection of incidental rear noise
- High speech clarity
- High maximum sound pressure level
- Wide frequency range
- Integrated pop filter
- 1 ME 64 microphone
- Transducer principle (Microphone): pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response (microphone): 40-20000 Hz +- 2,5 dB
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 31 mV/Pa +- 2,5 dB
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ohm (K6)
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm (K6)
- Equivalent noise level: 16 dB
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 25 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 130 dB / 1 kHz (K = 1%)
- Dimensions: d 22,5 x 106 mm