(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Sennheiser ME67 Shotgun Microphone ModuleProduct #10457 | SKU 003285 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Sennheiser ME67 - Shotgun Microphone Module is a long gun microphone capsule designed for use with the K6 and K6P powering modules. A highly directional microphone, it can be used where the microphone must be placed at a distance from the sound source.
- Lobar pick-up pattern
- Highly directional
- Very low inherent self-noise
- High sensitivity factor
- Wide frequency response
- 1 ME 67 microphone
- Transducer principle (Microphone): pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: lobar
- Frequency response (microphone): 40-20000 Hz +- 2,5 dB
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 50 mV/Pa +- 2,5 dB
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ohm (K6)
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm (K6)
- Equivalent noise level: 10 dB
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 21 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 125 dB / 1 kHz (K = 1%)
- Dimensions: d 22.5 x 343 mm
Note! Power module is not included
Buy Together & Save!
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review