(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Wasabi Power MIC-120 is a lightweight hyper-cardioid or shotgun microphone that is ideal as an alternative to a handheld wired microphone. With its narrow pickup angle and a tight cardioid polar pattern, the MIC-120 was designed to be most sensitive to sound coming directly into the front of the barrel. Sounds from the sides and rear are greatly attenuated.
Inside the body, two miniature button batteries (included) will provide up to 100 hours of continual use. Outside the body, you will find on/off and attenuated switches. Also included is a windscreen which will greatly silence wind noise when using the microphone outdoors. To prevent equipment noise, the microphone is suspended within four vibration-absorbing elastic bands in the center of its mount.
- Requires a hot-shoe and 3.5mm microphone input
- 3-setting attenuated switches (0dB, 10dB, 20dB)
- Ultra lightweight (1.9oz / 54g)
- Batteries provide up to 100 hours of continual use
- Includes microphone body with integrated cord, microphone mount, windscreen, spare elastic bands, and 2 button batteries
Capsule: Back electret condenser
Polar pattern: Line and gradient
Frequency response: 50 Hz - 180 kHz
Sensitivity: -41dB +/- 3dB
Burst: 0dB= -41dB +/- 3dB; 10dB= -31dB +/- 3dB; 20dB= -21dB +/- 3dB
Impedance: 1000 Ohm +/- 30%
Sound pressure input level: 124dB SPL (1 KHz @1% THD)
Power requirements: Includes 2 x 1.5V 377 (SR626W) button cell batteries; will also work with phantom power over the standard ranges from 12 to 48 volts
Battery life: 100 hours continual use
* Microphone body with integrated cord
* 2 x 1.5V 377 (SR626W) button cell batteries
* Microphone mount for hot-shoe
* Spare elastic bands
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review