- 1201URX Receiver for Anton Bauer®
- True Diversity Reception
- 188 DTV Compliant Frequencies
- Multi-Function LCD
The Azden 1201URXAB Slot-In Portable Wireless Microphone Receiver is designed to mount Anton Bauer slot-in mounts.
In addition to the receiver's slot-in design, the 1201-series also offers 240 user selectable, DTV compliant frequencies. True-diversity technology with two complete front-ends and high-gain antennas maximize reception and range while greatly reducing interference and drop-out. The transmitter features a multi-function digital display and rugged construction. The receiver's 12VDC power is supplied from the camera.
Slot-in Receiver for Anton Bauer Mounts
The 1201URX/AB slot-in receiver for use with Anton Bauer® slot-in mounts.
240 User Selectable Frequencies
In addition to the receiver's slot-in design, the 1201-series also offers 188 user selectable, DTV compliant frequencies.
True Diversity Reception
True-diversity technology with two complete front-ends and high-gain antennas maximize reception and range while greatly reducing interference and drop-out.
The all new receivers and transmitters include:
- New compander circuit for more natural sound
- New DTV-compatible (240) frequencies covering 4 UHF TV bands
- True diversity system with 2 complete front-ends and high-gain antennas
- Dielectric filters throughout, for improved image rejection and superior diversity isolation
- High 5th-order filters for improved S/N ratio
- Multi-function LCD shows channel, frequency, battery info, AF level, and diversity operation
- Transmitters also feature: New circuitry, powered by only 2-"AA" batteries, new plug-in transmitter with 48V phantom power capability
- Receiving frequency range: 740.125MHz - 751.875MHz 94 CH
Space diversity super heterodyne
- Sensibility: 0.8µV
- Reference deviation: ±5kHz
- Max. deviation: ±40kHz
- Inter Modulation: 65dB or more
- Noise Reduction: Compander(THAT)
- Audio output level: +4 dBm at ±40 kHz deviation (Line, balanced)
- 40 dBm at ±40 kHz deviation (Mic, balanced)
- Signal to noise ratio: 62dB or more
- Distortion ratio: 0.8%or less
- Antenna connector: BNC connecter
- Audio output connector: XLR 3P
- Monitoring input jack: f3.5mm stereo mini jack
- Operating voltage: DC 11V~15V
- Power consumption: 220mA
- LCD display: Frequency, Channel, RF level w/indicators,