Azden 15XT UHF Plug-in Transmitter has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The Azden 15XT Plug-in Transmitter will fit any dynamic microphone with an XLR connection, and transmit wirelessly to the Azden 105UPR receiver. The transmitter features a rugged enclosure and operates on 2 AA batteries for up to 8 hours.
The 105 Series is a high quality UHF camera-mount wireless system that features 92 User-Selectable frequencies to assure you of always finding a "free" channel.
The series consists of the 105UPR On-Camera receiver, the 15BT Belt-Pack transmitter, the 15HT Handheld microphone/transmitter and the 15XT Plug-In transmitter.
- Compact Camera-Mount System
- 92 Selectable UHF Freq. (566.25-589.75 MHz)
- New, Pivoting High-Gain Antenna
- New Case Design with Attached Shoe-Mount
- 3.5 mm Mini-Jack Output w/ Supplied Mini-Cable
- Optional Balanced Mini-To-XLR Cable (MX-1)
- Headphone Output with Volume Control
- Power ON/Receiving Signal LED
- Powered by 2 “AA” Batteries (not included)
Specifications - Overall System:
- Operating Range: 200-300 feet
- Operating Freq.: UHF band, 566.25 MHz to 589.75 MHz
- Number of Channels: 92 User-selectable
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Oscillator: Phase Lock Loop synthesizer
- Operating Temp. Range: -10 C to +50 C