The 330 Series is a high quality dual-channel UHF camera-mount wireless receiver that features 188 user-selectable frequencies displayed on an LCD screen to assure you of always finding a "free" channel. Simualtanously two microphones are used. For saving power, one microphone operation can be also selected.
The series consists of the 330UPR dual-channel On-Camera receiver, the 35BT Belt-Pack transmitter, the 35HT Hand-held microphone/transmitter and the 35XT Plug-In transmitter.
More user friendly features such as battery recharging, shoe mount holder, audio monitering feature etc. for covering various users' needs are supported.
- Dual UHF receiver
- Switchable single operation or dual operation on the spot
- Earphone out for monitoring
- DC6V input jack for recharging batteries
(Either battery type “alkaline type” or “ rechargeable NiMH type” battery is selectable)
- Visual checking the frequency, audio level, RF level and battery remaining on the LCD
- Compact design 290g and size 73mmx113mmx40.5mm
- Shoe mount adapter as standard item
- Standard packing audio cable with locking mini plug and dual XLR for camera ch 1 and ch 2
- Newly designed circuit board for longer battery life up to 5 hours
- Frequency Range: 188 Selectable UHF Freq. (566.125-589.875 MHz)
- Type of Reception: FM
- Oscillator: PLL Synthesized
- RF Squelch Level: -95dBm
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 15kHz
- S/N Ratio: >84dB (100% Deviation)
- Audio Out: MIC Level – Unbalanced – 3.5mm Mini-Jack -28 dBm (100% Deviation - Mic Level)
- Batteries: 2 “AA” Alkaline (2 x 1.5V) – 5-6 hours runtime
- 2 “AA” rechargeable Ni-MH (2 x 1.2V)
- Dimen.: 2.87"W x 4.45"H x 1.59"D (73 x 113 x 40.5 mm)
- Weight Approx.: 10.2 oz (290g) w/batteries