(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Experience improved wireless reception with the UA874. This UHF antenna uses a log periodic dipole array to produce a cardioid pattern toward the desired coverage area, achieving greater rejection of RF signals outside the area than standard ½ wave omnidirectional antennas.
An integrated amplifier with four gain settings compensates for varying degrees of coaxial cable signal loss.
The UA874 can be stand-mounted, suspended from the ceiling, or wall-mounted using the included swivel adapter bracket.
- Compatible with all Shure wireless receivers and antenna distribution systems that provide 12 V DC bias
- Four-position gain selector switch
- Low-noise signal amplifier that compensates for transmission loss in coaxial cable
- Integrated threaded adapter that mounts easily to microphones stands
- Legendary Shure build quality and reliability
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review