Shure ULX-D Dual Channel Digital Wireless Handheld (H50: 534 to 598 MHz) Beta 87A has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The Shure ULX-D Dual Channel Digital Wireless Handheld Beta 87A Kit consists of one ULX-D dual channel receiver and two ULXD2 handheld transmitters with Beta 87A capsules. It can be used in various environments for capturing audio in applications such as live stage, theater, houses of worship, boardrooms, conferences, public speaking events, and more. It features 24-bit audio clarity, 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range, and runs on rechargeable or two AA batteries. It is tuned to the H50 frequency band which is between 534 to 598 MHz. For added security, the kit features AES 256-bit encrypted transmission and reception. The ULX-D series brings a professional level of performance to sound reinforcement and will get the job done.
This Kit Includes:
- Shure ULXD4D Dual-Channel Wireless Receiver (H50)
The ULXD4D Dual-Channel Wireless Receiver from Shure is designed for compatibility with Shure's ULX-D wireless systems. It is tuned to Shure's H50 frequency band that operates between 537 to 598 MHz It features 256-bit AES encryption that allows for reception of secure signals. The unit's digital predictive switching diversity is designed to assure you have consistent reception.
The ULX4D is compatible with Dante audio over Ethernet networks. Its digital distribution can be controlled via the Wireless Workbench software.
- Two receivers in a 1RU metal chassis with internal power supply
- Individual gain controls, LED meters, and XLR outputs for each channel
- Up to 64 MHz tuning range (region dependent)
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- High Density mode optimizes ULX-D systems to simultaneously operate more channels in applications up to 30 meters
- RF cascade ports allow distribution of RF signal to another unit
- Optimized scanning automatically finds, prioritizes, and deploys the cleanest frequencies to transmitters over IR sync
- Bodypack frequency diversity ensures uninterrupted audio for mission-critical applications
- AES 256-bit encryption-enabled for secure transmission
- Audio summing routes both audio channels to each XLR receiver output
- Dante digital networked audio over Ethernet
- Up to 60 dB independently adjustable gain for each channel
- Ethernet networking for streamlined frequency coordination and deployment across multiple receivers
- Wireless Workbench 6 (WWB6) software integration for advanced coordination, monitoring, and control
- Interference detection and alerts provided on both the receiver and WWB6
- AMX/Crestron control
- AXT600 Axient Spectrum Manager compatible
- Intuitive front-panel LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- XLR connectors with switchable mic/line output level
- Remoteable 1/2 wave antennas
- 2 x Shure ULXD2 Handheld Transmitter with Beta 87A Microphone Capsule (H50)
The ULXD2 Handheld Transmitter with Beta 87A Microphone Capsule from Shure is designed for compatibility with Shure's ULX-D wireless systems. It has an interchangeable Beta 87A capsule and is set to Shure's H50 frequency band that operates between 534 to 598 MHz.
The ULXD2 has AES 256-bit encryption that keeps your signal secure. Featuring Shure's proprietary Gain Ranging, the ULXD2's dynamic range is optimized based on the input source and eliminates the need for transmitter gain adjustments. It has a lightweight, 12-ounce metal body with a backlit LCD menu with frequency and power lockout to avoid accidental setting changes. Powered by two AA batteries or the optional SB900 rechargeable battery pack, the ULXD2 has external charging contacts and is compatible with SBC200 dual docking charger.