Shure ULXD24-B58A Dual Channel Digital Wireless Handheld (H51:534 to 598 MHz) Beta 58A has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The Shure ULX-D Dual Channel Digital Wireless Handheld Beta 58A Kit consists of one ULX-D4D dual channel receiver and two ULXD2 handheld transmitters with Beta 58A capsules. It can be used in various environments for capturing audio in applications such as live stage, theater, houses of worship, boardrooms, conferences, public speaking events, and more. It features 24-bit audio clarity, 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range, and runs on rechargeable or two AA batteries. The ULX-D brings a good level of performance to professional sound reinforcement and will get the job done.
This Kit Includes:
- Shure ULXD4D Dual-Channel Wireless Receiver (H50)
The ULXD4D Dual-Channel Wireless Receiver from Shure is designed for compatibility with Shure's ULX-D wireless systems. It is tuned to Shure's H50 frequency band that operates between 534 to 598 MHz It features 256-bit AES encryption that allows for reception of secure signals. The unit's digital predictive switching diversity is designed to assure you have consistent reception.
The ULX4D is compatible with Dante audio over Ethernet networks. Its digital distribution can be controlled via the Wireless Workbench software.
- Two receivers in a 1RU metal chassis with internal power supply
- Individual gain controls, LED meters, and XLR outputs for each channel
- Up to 64 MHz tuning range (region dependent)
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- High Density mode optimizes ULX-D systems to simultaneously operate more channels in applications up to 30 meters
- RF cascade ports allow distribution of RF signal to another unit
- Optimized scanning automatically finds, prioritizes, and deploys the cleanest frequencies to transmitters over IR sync
- Bodypack frequency diversity ensures uninterrupted audio for mission-critical applications
- AES 256-bit encryption-enabled for secure transmission
- Audio summing routes both audio channels to each XLR receiver output
- Dante digital networked audio over Ethernet
- Up to 60 dB independently adjustable gain for each channel
- Ethernet networking for streamlined frequency coordination and deployment across multiple receivers
- Wireless Workbench 6 (WWB6) software integration for advanced coordination, monitoring, and control
- Interference detection and alerts provided on both the receiver and WWB6
- AMX/Crestron control
- AXT600 Axient Spectrum Manager compatible
- Intuitive front-panel LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- XLR connectors with switchable mic/line output level
- Remoteable 1/2 wave antennas
- 2 x Shure ULXD2 Handheld Transmitter with Beta 58A Microphone Capsule (H50)
The ULXD2 Handheld Transmitter with Beta 58A Microphone Cartridge from Shure is designed to be compatible with Shure's ULX-D wireless systems. It features an aluminum body with an integrated antenna that is capable of AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission. It is tuned to Shure's H50 frequency band and transmits on a range of 534 to 598 MHz. It includes a Shure Beta 58A microphone capsule.