Korg SP170s 88-Key Digital Piano (Black) has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The SP-170s 88-Key Digital Piano from Korg is a high-quality slab-style digital piano that cuts out unnecessary frills to deliver pure piano sound and feeling in a clean, simple design. The keyboard has 88 keys with natural weighted hammer action and 3 levels of touch sensitivity to faithfully recreate the feel and response of an acoustic piano.
The piano features 10 realistic instrument tones, including 2 concert grand pianos, as well as electric pianos, organs, strings, and more. An integrated sound system with a stereo amplifier and bass-reflex speakers provides dynamic sound right out of the box, so you can perform without connecting additional equipment. Digital chorus and reverb effects are also available to add depth to your sound.
The piano offers a pair of headphone jacks, ideal for private lessons or duets. A MIDI output allows you to connect to other MIDI instruments, or to a MIDI-equipped computer. Convenient pitch control and key transpose functions make it easy to adjust your sound to match other instruments or vocalists. A damper pedal and music rest are included to complete the package. Note: Piano stand available separately.
- Simple in design, the portable and stylish SP-170s emphasises the vital piano elements: a comfortable keyboard, and a satisfying sound.
- Convenient Piano Play button instantly recalls the main piano sound
- The Sound button provides access to each of the ten internal sounds
- The two skillfully sampled concert grand piano sounds capture all the nuances of the performer's touch.
- A total of ten sounds are provided, including electric pianos, harpsichord, organs, strings, and more.
- Our new Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) faithfully reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano.
- The Key Touch Control offers three levels of sensitivity to match the keyboard response to any playing style.
- The new speaker system features improved speaker quality and enhanced resonance.
- Reverb effect adds depth and spaciousness to the sound; Chorus adds warmth and motion.
- Two headphone jacks allow for parent/child or student/teacher private practice, or for just sharing with friends
- Damper pedal and music rest complete the SP-170s
- Available in either or black or white to complement any environment
|Keyboard||88 Keys, Weighted Hammer Action, 3 Sensitivity Levels|
|Polyphony||120 Notes (60 Notes Stereo)|
|Multitimbral||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Synthesis Method||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Presets||Sounds: 10 |
|Record and Playback||No|
|Effects||Reverb and Chorus|
|Inputs/Outputs||2 x Headphone Outputs |
1 x MIDI Output
1 x Pedal Input
1 x Power Input
|Amplifier||2 x 9W|
|Speakers||2 x Oval 3.9 x 1.9" (100 x 50mm) in Bass-Reflex Housing|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||51.6 x 12.8 x 5.2" (1311 x 325 x 132mm)|
|Weight||26.7 lbs (12.1kg)|
|System Requirements||Computer with MIDI Connector (Optional)|