(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Studio effects processors sound really good, but they can bulky, complicated and expensive. Now you can have all the power and great sound of studio-grade, stereo effects processing, thanks to the ultra-affordable, and easy-to-use DIGITAL MULTI-FX FX600.
This studio-in-a-box features Flanger, Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Tremolo and Pitch Shifter, all in mind-blowing 24-bit/40 kHz resolution that turns everyday riffs into 3-D epics from the outer limits.
Delightfully Simple Operation
Just select one of the six (6) effects with the dedicated FX knob, and then use the two PAR(ameter) dials to fine-tune the effect. The LEVEL control determines how much of the effect is mixed with the original signal. The LED tells you when the FX600 is activated, and the top-quality on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power this pedal with either a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
- Ultimate digital multi-effects pedal comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo effects including Flanger, Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Tremolo and Pitch Shifter
- 2 additional parameter controls to adjust delay time, flanger rate, etc.
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information and downloadable PDFs, visit the product page at Behringer.com