(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
No matter what you play, or even if you’re an engineer with a MIDI arsenal, you’ll appreciate the way our FCB1010 helps you get the most out of your gear without tying up your hands or slowing down your performance. On top of its impressive MIDI functions, it gives you two jacks for analog switching and rugged, road-proof construction.
- Professional and ultra-flexible MIDI foot controller
- 10 banks of presets, each with 10 fully user-editable presets customized for BEHRINGER® guitar amplifiers
- 2 expression pedals with freely assignable MIDI Channel, Controller number and range
- Simultaneous transmission of 5 MIDI Program Change commands and 2 MIDI Controllers per preset
- MIDI Note commands for trigger and tap-tempo applications
- 2 programmable and relay-controlled Switch jacks, e.g. to select channels on any guitar amp
- No need to take a seat-everything can be easily programmed while standing
- Global setup allows for individual customization
- Backup function via MIDI SysEx
- MIDI merge function allows for soft through and merging of controller and input data
- Built-in power supply ensures trouble-free operation
- Open architecture for future software upgrades downloadable at www.behringer.com
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information and downloadable PDFs or Firmware, visit the product page at Behringer.com
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review