Behringer Overdrive PO300 Effects Pedal has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
When a song just screams for solos that tear straight into the heart and power chords that can level stadiums, it’s time to shift up to the POWER OVERDRIVE PO300.
The PO300 pedal’s high-octane overdrive circuit gives you big, phat overdrive tone, with the heavy low-end punch of a tube-driven 4 x 12" cabinet—just before meltdown.
So Easy to Use
The dedicated PHAT dial lets you boost the low end, creating bass frequencies that hit you squarely in the chest. Meanwhile, a POWER control lets you add a sweet, sparkling high end. It all adds up to gale-force tone with incredible sustain and streamlined compression. A dazzling blue LED tells you when the motor is running, while a top-quality on/off switch maintains the highest signal integrity in bypass mode. This high-performance vehicle runs on our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included) or a 9 V battery.
- The ultimate power overdrive pedal for fat and big overdrive sounds with the heavy low-end punch of a tube-driven 4 x 12" cabinet
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- New type of overdrive circuit offers bigger and fuller sound with endless sustain and compression
- Dedicated Drive, Power, Phat and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information and downloadable PDFs, visit the product page at Behringer.com