Behringer Slow Motion Effects Pedal has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
Plug into the SM200 and play one of your favorite licks. Each note slowly swells to its full volume, the same effect you get when you turn down the volume, pick the note and gradually turn the volume back up. But the SM200 does it automatically—and much more consistently. Chords with string-bends are magically transformed into pedal-steel chops and single-note passages take on the characteristic sound of a violin or cello being bowed. And if you really want to warp some minds, combine the SM200 with our Digital Delay DD600—it sounds just like a tape being played backwards!
So Easy to Use
The SM200 lets you create a new standard in slow with its dedicated ATTACK and SENSITIVITY dials. The cool blue status LED tells you when it's activated, and the SM200's rock-solid on/off switch maintains outstanding signal integrity in bypass mode. This pedal runs on a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
- Make your guitar sound like a violin and experience a real cool 80's effect! Filters out the attack and swells the volume automatically
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Combine it with a delay pedal and you'll get the sound of a tape played backwards
- Dedicated Attack and Sensitivity controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information and downloadable PDFs, visit the product page at Behringer.com