Behringer Tube Overdrive Effects Pedal has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
If the meat n’ potatoes of rock n’ roll is your taste, you’ll live happily ever after on the timeless tone we’ve packed inside. It just doesn’t get any more classic than the BEHRINGER Tube Overdrive TO100.
Unlike the heavily saturated distortion sounds found in metal- and hard rock-oriented pedals, this little dirt box produces the harmonic grind that naturally occurs when a tube amp is cranked up nice and loud. And the TO100 is extremely versatile and ultra-responsive.
Ease of Use
With its simple DRIVE, TONE and LEVEL dials, you can harness any degree of overdrive from slightly dirty to hot n’ crunchy. The blue LED tells you when it’s activated, and the durable on/off switch maintains crystal-clear signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the TO100 with a 9 V battery or a BEHRINGER DC power supply (not included).
- Get tube-like distortion, smooth sustain and super fat tone
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Captures every nuance of your playing from smooth overdrive to screaming tube sounds
- Dedicated Drive, Tone and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for noise-free operation
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information and downloadable PDFs, visit the product page at Behringer.com