Behringer Ultra Acoustic Modeler Effects Pedal has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
Having to switch out your trusty electric for an acoustic guitar in the middle of a set puts a real drag on your show's momentum. That's why BEHRINGER created the Acoustic Modeler AM400, the pedal that transforms your favorite electric axe into a rich, full-bodied acoustic faster than you can say—the times, they are a-changin'.
Audio Quality / Clarity
Instant Acoustic Guitar
Step on the AM400 and choose between four great-sounding acoustic models: standard, large, piezo and bright. AM400’s secret weapon is BEHRINGER Real Sound Modeling (RSM) technology, which allows this pedal to accurately simulate environmental acoustics. Just select one of the four models and use the dedicated RES(onance), LEVEL, and ATTACK controls to dial in your ultimate acoustic guitar tone. The AM400 even has its own onboard REVERB, custom-tailored to add the perfect finishing touch to your new acoustic sounds.
Inputs / Outputs
The Ins and Outs
Thanks to its OUT and DIR OUT jacks, the AM100 functions very much like an A/B box. Just use the DIR OUT to send your unprocessed electric guitar signal to your onstage amp, and the OUT jack to send the processed acoustic signal to the main/monitor mixer(s). Need to rock? Your electric (both the guitar and the amp) is just a toe-tap away.
Ease of Use
Easy to Operate
A status LED lets you know when the AM400 is activated, and you can power it with either a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included). A top-quality on/off switch maintains excellent signal integrity in bypass mode.
- Achieve realistic acoustic guitar modeling using any electric guitar
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- 4 authentic acoustic simulations: standard, large, piezo and bright with built-in reverb, optimized for acoustic-guitar simulation
- 2 individual outputs enable easy switching between electric and acoustic guitar sounds when using 2 separate amps
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information and downloadable PDFs, visit the product page at Behringer.com