Behringer Warp Distortion WD300 Effects Pedal has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The WARP DISTORTION WD300 propels your amp to a new level of fury, warping your favorite riffs into brutal, growling predators that show no mercy.
Audio Quality / Clarity
Nasty by Nature
Unlike well-behaved distortion pedals, the WD300 features a SUB control for boosting low end and a WARP control that adds an even nastier edge. Capable of generating tones from classic grit to modern metal, the WD300 provides gut-wrenching rhythm chops and leads that scream with virtually endless sustain. The blue status LED lets you know it’s alive and snarling, while the first-class on/off switch provides superior signal integrity in bypass mode. You can feed this beast with our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included) or a 9 V battery.
- Turn your amp into a savage monster and get blown away by dark energy, obscene distortion and endless sustain
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Dual ultra-gain circuit that powers the most vicious and modern metal tone
- Dedicated Gain, Warp, Level and Sub controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information and downloadable PDFs, visit the product page at Behringer.com