Ultra-Flexible Modeling Amp/Multi-Effects Processor with Integrated Expression Pedal
If a lack of money and floor space is all that's been standing between you and a roomful of vintage guitar amps and effects pedals, get ready to love the X V-AMP. It comes loaded with 16 amp models, with and without speaker cabinet simulation, and a 24-bit high-resolution stereo multi-effects processor.
More on the Floor
The X V-AMP is specially designed for floor use. Create and save up to 100 amp and effect combinations, selectable via the UP/DOWN footswitches. Go from clean and chorused to distorted and delayed at the tap of your foot. The expression pedal can be used to adjust volume, control effects like wah-wah and pitch bend, or actively manipulate the intensity of an effect.
The X V-AMP gives you a compressor, noise gate, EQ, modulation effects, delay, reverb and more. You can use up to 11 effects simultaneously. The 24-bit high-resolution stereo multi-effects processor models four first-class stomp boxes each for chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, rotary speaker, pitch bend and other essential modulating effects. You get 32 flavors in all!
- 16 original V-AMP amp/speaker simulations, including a special acoustic simulation and Amp bypass function
- High-resolution 24-bit stereo multi-effects processor including first-class stomp box simulations, delay, wah wah, chorus, flanger, reverb, noise gate, compressor effects and many more
- Freely assignable expression pedal for real-time control of effects or wah/volume control
- Amp and cabinet simulation, compressor, noise gate, EQ, modulation effects, delay and reverb can be used simultaneously in any combination
- Awesome modulation and pitch bend effects
- Dedicated semi-parametric EQs for low-end and presence control
- 9 different output configurations for utmost flexibility
- 100 memory locations—easily editable and storable
- 2 stereo ¼" Line and Headphone outputs plus one guitar input
- Intuitive controls and comprehensive display for visual feedback during editing
- Adjustable, super-precise auto-chromatic tuner
- Power supply included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information and downloadable PDFs visit the product page at Behringer.com