(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Digitech Time-Bender Delay and Harmony Effects Pedal brings real-time delay and harmony effects processing to the feet of recording and performing guitar players. The Time-Bender allows you to create custom delays and harmonies without excessive gear and effects chains.
Powerful delay features are at your disposal with 10 delay types, a 20 second looper, and custom delays created with its Strum Tempo feature. Of course the Time-Bender is not just a delay effects processor. Add harmonies to delays with 100 different voicings, ranging from octaves, 5ths, 3rds, etc.
- 10 Delay Types including Digital, Analog, Variable Speed Tape, Moving Head Tape, Dynamic (ducking) Digital, Dynamic (ducking) Analog, Dynamic (ducking) Tape, Time Warp (wide delay time modulation), Reverse, Envelope (chopping delay)
- 20 Second looper
- Unique Strum Tempo lets you create delay "rhythms"
- 100 Intelligent Harmonies on delays creating new delay tones
- Full-time tone control on delay
- Multiplier to change beat values
- Tap Tempo
- 4 Memory settings
- BPM or Millisecond delay read out
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" TS Phone
- Input Impedance: 1M Ohms
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" TS Phone
- Output Impedance: 1k Ohms
- Pedal Switches
- Controls for Delay Time, Delay Type, Tone, Repeats, Multiplier, Modulation, Voicing, Pattern Mix and Preset Storage
- Power Supply: USA/Canada: 120VAC, 60Hz Adapter: PS0913B-120
- Battery Type: None
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 9.75 x 7.9 x 3.4" (247.65 x 200.66 x 86.36mm)
- Weight: 4 lb (1.81kg)