(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
TC-Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-G XT Guitar & Vocal Harmony PedalProduct #60778 | SKU 996000905 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The VoiceTone Harmony-G XT from TC-Helicon is a vocal and guitar effect processor pedal that features pitch detection, pitch correction, harmony and built-in FX. Featuring presets in a wide variety of musical styles, VoiceTone Harmony-G XT gives singing guitarists a plethora of sonic possibilities.
VoiceTone Harmony-G XT features auto chromatic pitch correction that shifts your voice closer on pitch, making you sound more in tune with the music. The unit detects the key of what you are playing on your guitar and adjusts the pitch of your voice accordingly.
In addition, VoiceTone Harmony-G XT also listens to your performance and automatically decides what harmony notes would sound best with your song. Connect your guitar and a mic, choose one of the presets, play guitar and sing. No special guitar pickups, pre-programming, or extensive musical knowledge are required in order to use Harmony-G XT.
- NaturalPlay guitar-controlled harmony algorithm
- Front-of-house type reverb algorithm and selection of styles from VoiceLive 2
- Selection of four overdub-style doubling effects with two more doubling voices available
- FX presets offer utility across music styles
- USB connection for easy software updates, tips, and preset backup using the included VoiceSupport applet
- Adaptive harmony gate added to Tone for a cleaner mix
- Easy manual selection of Scale & Key for singers without an instrument or horn players
- Listens to guitar and voice to create correct harmony parts automatically
- Tone switch smoothes vocals with adaptive Live Engineer Effects
- 18 combinations of reverb, delay and µmod shared by vocal and guitar input
- 10 presets available, each with A/B options
- Harmony interval selection includes 3rds and 5ths above and below, octave up and down, and the unique Bass interval
- Stereo or mono configurable output
- Clean, studio quality mic preamp with phantom power and XLR input
- Guitar signal can be mixed in and share reverb or passed through to separate amplifier
- Guitar tuner designed for speed and accuracy
- Die-cast steel and anodised extruded aluminium
- Ultra bright LEDs
- 20 presets (10 presets each with part A and B)
- Multiple effect and double style
- Dedicate voicing buttons
- Harmony, Effect and Guitar level
- Mic input level
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review