Korg TRITON taktile 25-Key USB Controller and Synthesizer has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
- USB MIDI with TRITON Sound Engine
- 512 Sounds from TRITON Sound Engine
- Built-In KAOSS Pad
- 8 Sliders, Knobs, & Switches
- 8 Pads
The TRITON taktile 25-Key USB Controller and Synthesiser from Korg is a USB MIDI controller that features 512 sounds from Korg's TRITON synthesiser's sound engine built-in, allowing you to use the device both as a controller and sound module. Its controls include its 25-key semi-weighted keyboard, an integrated KAOSS pad that allows you to play melodies with a single finger as well as create and change phrase generation. The 8 pads can be used for triggering drum sounds as well as generating chords in various keys and scales.
You can further tweak the built-in sounds with its arpeggiator, which offers multiple rhythm patterns in addition to Touch Scale and Chord Scale functions. The controller is compatible with Mac, Windows, and iOS devices such as the iPad.
- USB/MIDI controller with Korg's TRITON synth engine on-board
- Built-in KAOSS pad offers control change or phrase generation; doubles as a track pad with click
- Offers a 8 assignable faders, switches, 8 pads and 2 wheels plus full transport control and pre-mapped scenes for many DAW software titles
- Arpeggiator with rhythm patterns, plus touch scale and chord scale functions
|Controller||8 x assignable knobs|
|MIDI||1 x 5-pin DIN connector|
1 x USB MIDI I/O
|Output||2 x 1/4" (6.3 mm)|