Korg WR-01 Wi-Tune - Wireless Tuner has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The WR-01 Wi-Tune from Korg is a wireless tuning system allowing you to tune a guitar or other stringed instrument in any situation, unobtrusively, accurately and easily. The wireless tuning systems come as a set, consisting of a transmitter that attaches to your instrument, and a main tuner unit that receives the wireless signal. This setup allows a great degree of freedom, letting the musician watch the tuning metre at a natural angle of sight without being tethered to the tuner by a cable.
Large, backlit LCD offers excellent visibility with pitch variance and note name shown in the large liquid crystal display for excellent visibility. Built-in backlighting assures tuning with confidence, even on a dark stage, or at a distance. The wireless status and the remaining battery amount are also clearly indicated by icons, providing this important information at a glance.
The main tuner body has a built-in microphone that allows you to tune your instrument without using the transmitter. The tuner also provides a Sound Out mode that produces an audible reference tone from the internal speaker, which you can use for tuning by ear, or for ear-training practice.
Inaccuracies of the harmonies in a triad are particularly easy to notice when played by an ensemble such as a brass band or orchestra. By slightly adjusting the pitch of a major or minor third relative to the equal-tempered interval, a pleasing pure third can be obtained. The metre scale of the Wi-Tune includes markings to indicate pure major and minor thirds relative to a specified pitch.
- Wireless tuning with no cable required - the transmitter clips to your instrument and sends the signal wirelessly to the tuner
- The large backlit LCD offers excellent visibility and assures tuning with confidence, even on a dark stage, or at a distance
- The newly designed metre follows even slight changes in the sound and provides a large note name display
- Signal range extends to five metres allowing the tuner unit to be placed on a music stand or other convenient location
- The integrated cover/stand allows the tuner to be placed on a table, or on the floor to accommodate any situation
- Internal microphone allows tuning using the main unit alone
- Sound Out mode produces a reference tone from the internal speaker for tuning by ear
- Markings indicate pure major third and minor third intervals relative to a specified pitch for exceptional ensemble harmonies
- The wireless signal sent from the transmitter is coded to an ID on the tuner unit, ensuring that you can tune reliably without interference
- Designed to provide environmentally-friendly extended battery life
|Measurement Range||A0 (27.5Hz) to C8 (4186.01Hz)|
|Reference Pitch||C4 (261.63Hz) to C5 (523.25Hz)|
|Pitch Calibration Range||A4 = 410Hz to 480Hz (1Hz steps)|
|Precision||Within +/-1 cent|
|Sound Precision||Within +/-1.5 cents|
|Power Requirements||Tuner: 2 x AA batteries (alkaline recommended) |
Transmitter: CR2032 battery