Tascam DM-3200 32-Channel Digital Mixing Console has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
With more inputs, more channels, and enhanced storage capability the Tascam DM-3200 32-Channel Digital Mixing Console incorporates the features of the renowned DM-24 with improvements that suite the professional and project studio engineer. Flexibility and uncompromising functionality are apparent with features that include 32 inputs, 16 buses, 16 auxiliary sends, data backup via USB, compact flash ram card support and high resolution operation without sacrificing inputs.
The DM-3200 features up to 6.1 surround panning and enhanced DAW control over any software application. Motorized, touch sensitive faders and a powerful internal automation engine provides full automation without external sequencers. The console is capable of full digital mixing at resolutions of up to 96kHz / 24-bit.
The stylish, professional design includes wood panels and rear mounted I/O connections.
48 Channels Total
- With 32 channels and 16 auxiliary returns, the DM3200 boasts a total of 48 input channels.
Flexible Buss Routing
- The DM3200 features 16 busses for flexible routing to outboard recorders, DAW's, etc.
8 Auxiliary Sends
- 8 auxiliary sends allow provide sufficient signal routing to effects processors, monitors and more.
Analog Inputs and Inserts
- The rear panel hosts 16 analog microphone/line inputs with phantom power for condenser microphones. Inserts are located on every channel and master output.
Integrated Digital I/O
- Without any additional expansion options, the DM3200 hosts 24 channels of TDIF and 8 channels of ADAT optical inputs and outputs.
Additional Expansion Slots
- 2 expansion card slots support optional FireWire, ADAT, AES/EBU, Analog & TDIF cards.
Built In Cascade Port
- Dedicated cascade port supports cascade of two DM3200s for tandem operation.
Comprehensive LED Ring Encoders
- LED ring encoders for pan, aux sends and EQ are located on every channel.
DAW Control Surface
- The console features built-in DAW control of all major applications.
Full Function at High Resolution
- All inputs, effects and processing are available at 96k. No features are sacrificed at full sampling rate.
- The DM3200 features a powerful internal automation engine, totally independent of external sequencers.
Compact Flash Support
- Offload data to convenient Compact Flash media using built-in CF slot.
|# Of Channels||32|
|EQ Type||4-Band Parametric|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||27.6 x 32.9 x 9.1" (700 x 836 x 230mm)|
|Weight||52.8 lbs (24kg)|