(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Allen & Heath ZED-6 Compact Analog MixerProduct #33851 | SKU ZED6 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- 6x Input Analogue Mixer
- 2x High-Impedance Guitar Inputs
- 2-Band AEQ and HPF on Each Channel
- Flexible Signal Monitoring
- 48V Phantom Power
Designed to bring the signature Allen & Heath sensibility to a compact and portable frame, the ZED-6 is a six-input analogue mixer. Solo musicians, lectures, and small bands alike can find this unit suitable for modest venues, hotels, churches, and schools.
The ZED-6 is crafted with preamps modelled on the Allen & Heath GS2-R24, and, as such, aims to provide low noise, warmth, and a vast expanse of headroom. On-board two-band MusiQ EQs also come standard with the unit, as well as 48V phantom power for the two mic inputs. Guitar players using the ZED-6 need not lug an extra DI box around, as the unit features two high-impedance guitar inputs. Channels three and four host dual 1/4" stereo line-level inputs.
You can monitor the outputs of the mixer either through headphones or through two XLR outputs, utilising an eight-LED metre all the while. If you'd like to hear a sound source before placing it within the audible mix, simply press the PFL button located at the bottom of each channel strip.
- 2x Mic/Line inputs with separate XLR and TRS jack sockets
- 2x Stereo inputs with TRS jack sockets
- 2x Guitar DI high-impedance inputs, eliminating the need for DI boxes
- High-pass filter for cleaning up unwanted low-frequency noise
- 2-band AEQ for tonal shaping
- 60mm smooth travel fader on main mix
- XLR main outputs
- 8x LED signal metering
- 48V Phantom Power for condenser mics
- Internal power supply
|Total # Of Inputs||6x|
|Mic/Line Inputs||2x XLR (Channels 1 and 2)
2x 1/4" TRS (Channels 1 and 2)
|Stereo Line Inputs||4x 1/4" TRS (Channels 3 and 4, Stereo)|
|Outputs||2x XLR Main Outs
1x 1/4" Headphone Out
|AEQ Section||4x LF AEQ at 80 Hz
4x HF at 12 kHz
2x HPF at 100 Hz
|Channel Level Controls||4x|
|Metering||Stereo Left and Right|
|Power Supply||100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz @ 12 W|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||88.9 x 246.4 x 236.2 mm|