(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Soundcraft Notepad-5 Small-Format Analog Mixing Console with USB I/OProduct #51226 | SKU NOTEPAD-5 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- One Combo XLR-1/4" Mic/Line Input
- Two 1/4" Line Inputs and Two RCA Inputs
- 2-In/2-Out USB Audio Interface
- Master XLR Outputs
- Dedicated Monitor Send
The Notepad-5 from Soundcraft is a small-format, 5-channel analogue mixing console with an integrated 2x2 USB audio interface, well suited for music production, podcasts, video production, interviews, rehearsals, writing sessions, and mobile events. The mixer combines professional-grade analogue components such as a microphone preamp with a combo XLR-1/4" input, 2-band AEQ, and a 100 Hz high-pass filter. Additionally, input 1 offers a Hi-Z instrument input for incorporating guitars and other high-impedance instruments.
Channels 1-3 include gain/trim controls, a monitor send, and level controls. Channels 2/3 utilise 1/4" line-level inputs, while channels 4/5 include stereo RCA inputs. Outputs include Master L/R on XLR, a 1/4" monitor send, and a dedicated 1/4" monitor output button to select between mono line output or stereo headphone output. The master section offers a master control knob and four LED metres with -20, 0, +6 dB, and peak settings. The Notepad-5 features a durable metal enclosure and ships with an external power supply.
- Soundcraft-quality sound from the professional microphone preamp
- Easily record, edit, and play back from your Mac or Windows computer with an integrated USB audio interface. Simply plug-and-play with your Mac (Windows computers require Soundcraft driver installation)
- Getting a great mix is easy with a familiar channel-strip layout that includes AEQ, monitor send, master level, and rotary headphone-volume control
- Durable metal enclosure that’s built to last
|Inputs||Mic/Line (Channel 1): 1 x combo XLR-1/4" / 6.35 mm
Line (Channels 2/3): 2 x 1/4" / 6.35 mm
Line (Channels 4/5): 2 x RCA
|Outputs||Master (L/R): 2 x XLR
Monitor: 1 x 1/4" / 6.35 mm
|Controls||Gain (Channel 1): 1 x Gain knob
Trim (Channels 2/3): 1 x Trim knob
Monitor Send (Channels 1, 2/3, 4/5): 3 x Monitor send knobs
Level (Channel 1, 2/3, 4/5)): 3 x Level knobs
Master Level: 1 x knob
Monitor Master: 1 x Monitor master knob
Output Type: Button for mono line out or stereo headphones
|AEQ Controls||2-Band AEQ (Channel 1)
HF: ±12 at 12 kHz
LF: ±12 at 80 Hz
|Indicator LEDs||Metres: 4 x LED (-20, 0, +6 dB, Peak)|
In The Box
- Soundcraft Notepad-5 Small-Format Analog Mixing Console with USB I/O
- External Power Supply
- Limited 1-Year Warranty