The MixingLink Microphone Preamp with Effects Loop from Eventide is a stompbox mic preamplifier with an integrated switchable effects loop. It is designed for live use and provides immediate control over your effects while performing. With up to 70dB of gain and 48-volt phantom power, the MixingLink can be used with dynamic, condenser, and ribbon microphones.
The MixingLink's footswitch can be assigned to latching or momentary operation, allowing you to keep your effects engaged continuously or only when you press on the footswitch. Its 3 mixing modes let you select whether you want 100% of your mic signal with effects blended in, a blend of your effects with your dry vocal signal, or only your effects to be output. Guitar amp, DI, and line outputs provide a variety of connectivity options for your vocals final destination regardless of which mode you select.
- Effects loop send and return accommodates balanced and unbalanced signals and interfaces with consoles or guitar pedals
- Aux I/O connection supporting stereo input and mobile device send level
- Latching or momentary footswitch control of effects loop for performance effects
- Guitar amp output and headphone monitor output with separate master volume control
- Balanced XLR output which supports DI and line levels (-10dB to +18dBu)
- Versatile mix control supports 3 modes of operation - 100% microphone with effects blended in, or microphone/effects balance control, or 100% FX (with no microphone)
|Signal to Noise Ratio||> 120 dB|
|Footswitch||Latching or momentary|
|Gain||Up to 70 dB|
|Phantom Power||48 V|
|Power Supply||9 V DC power supply |
9 V battery
Eventide's PowerFactor 2