(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Behringer DI600P Ultra-DI Passive Direct Injection Box for Instrument and Amplifier OutputProduct #3176 | SKU DI600P |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The DI600P from Behringer is a passive direct box that facilitates connecting instruments to mixers without losing tone and allows connecting amplifier outputs of up to 3,000 Watts.
It also converts any unbalanced signal to a balanced signal thereby eliminating unwanted noise. With its high-performance transformer, it also allows for using very long cables without the loss of high frequency content.
- Allows for connecting a electric guitar or bass directly into a mixer without losing tone due to impedance mismatch, long cables or cycle hum
- Switchable instrument/amplifier input for connecting instruments or amplifiers outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- Converts any unbalanced line-level signal to balanced mic-level output
- Filter switch reduces annoying hiss and buzz
- Through/Out jack can send the unbalanced signal to an onstage amplifier while the balanced signal is routed to a mixer
- Ultra-compact, all-metal and road suitable housing
|Input Connections||1 x 1/4" TS phone|
|Output Connectors||1 x XLR
1 x 1/4" TS phone
|Input Level||Not specified by manufacturer|
Instrument or amplifier selector
Low pass filter switch
|Frequency Response||40Hz to 20kHz, -3dB|
|Noise||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||5" x 3 3/4" x 1 7/16"|
|Specialities||110:1 impedence ratio input to output|
|Package Weight||0.75 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.906 x 5.669 x 1.732"|