Ultra-High Precision 24-Bit/96 kHz Equalizer, Feedback Destroyer and Dynamics Processor
Beautifully sculpted, feedback-free sound can be yours when the DEQ1024 has a place in your rack. It's a 31-band equalizer, a feedback destroyer and dynamics processor all in one. Most importantly, state-of-the-art 24/48-bit DSP and ultra high-resolution 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converters deliver the ultimate in sonic resolution.
The DEQ1024's FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly detects critical feedback frequencies. Switching on the automatic Feedback Destroyer removes feedback within a fraction of a second.
The DEQ1024's EQ section features three selectable operating ranges (±12 dB, ±6 dB and 0/-24 dB) and 31 high-quality illuminated 45-mm faders. The switchable TRUE CURVE function precisely translates fader positions into an exact frequency response. In addition, the DEQ1024 features sweepable low cut and high cut filters, an “inaudible” Noise Gate/Peak Limiter and Pink Noise generator plus stereo imager that provides unbelievable spatial enhancement and improved stereo imaging.
Bridging Analog and Digital
A digital AES/EBU and S/PDIF interface gives you ample connection flexibility and lets you select between three sample rates (44.1, 48 and 96 kHz). The DEQ1024 features both servo balanced inputs and outputs with gold-plated XLR and ¼“ TRS connectors.
- Ultra-high resolution 24-bit/96 kHz processor featuring EQ, RTA and dynamic processing for PA and mastering applications
- Unique "True Curve" Function—fader settings reflect actual frequency response
- Revolutionary FBQ detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as Audio Analyzer
- Automatic and ultra-fast Feedback Destroyer plus feedback indication via fader LEDs
"Inaudible" Noise Gate/Peak Limiter function plus amazing Stereo Imager for spatial enhancement
- Additional sweepable High and Low Cut filters for removal of unwanted frequencies like floor rumble and high-frequency noise
- Integrated Pink Noise generator for perfect room equalization
- Digital AES/EBU and S/PDIF interface with selectable sample rates (44.1, 48, 96 kHz)
- Relay-controlled hard-bypass with auto-bypass function during power failure (failsafe relay)
- Highly accurate, 2 x 12-digit LED meters for easy input and output level setting
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs on ¼" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
"Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information and downloadable PDFs or Firmware, visit the product page at Behringer.com