(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
TC-Helicon Perform-VG - Vocal Processor for Acoustic Guitar PlayersProduct #60784 | SKU 996369005 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The TC-Helicon Perform-VG is a compact vocal processor designed to provide multiple harmonies and versatile tone enhancement for singers who either play acoustic guitar or perform with an acoustic guitarist. It features real-time pitch correction and can create up to two harmony voices by tracking the chords played on your guitar. It offers XLR and 1/4" inputs and outputs, a low-noise microphone preamp, and selectable phantom power.
Multiple vocal and guitar effects include reverb, echo, chorus, and more. The Adaptive Tone function applies compression, de-essing, and gating to your sound for simple and effective dynamics processing. Activate the Anti-Feedback option to prevent vibe-killing screeches of feedback. Adjust your levels and effects at any time via the large, easy-to-see, front-panel controls, or use optional footswitches and microphones to access effects.
The Perform-VG can be positioned on the floor or mounted on a mic stand for improved convenience.
- NaturalPlay technology tracks the chords you play on guitar and allows creation of up to two harmony voices
- Integrated auto-chromatic pitch correction
- Built-in reverb, echo, chorus, and more
- BodyRez algorithm delivers a fuller tone when using a pickup
- Anti-Feedback function protects you from unwanted mic squeals
- Adaptive Tone feature automatically adjusts compression, de-essing, and gating to suit your sound
- Low-noise mic preamp with selectable phantom power
- Hands-free control capabilities via footswitches and microphones (both available separately)
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review