Take the next step up from the MS16 and go digital! These extremely compact, 2 x 10-Watt nearfield monitors feature ultra-high resolution 24-bit/192 kHz D/A converters. With the MS20, you can connect directly to your digital signal sources and eliminate annoying analog line-loss and hum forever. Whether you connect to your computer sound card, keyboard, or MP3 player, you will enjoy exceptional sound quality with great dynamics. The built-in amplifiers provide lots of headroom, while the powerful woofers and tweeters provide ultra-linear frequency response.
The MS20 features unrivaled connectivity, including stereo 1/8" and RCA jacks, which can be used simultaneously or mixed with a digital stereo source. Digital duties are handled by either RCA or TOSLINK sockets, providing for ultra-simple hookup. Individual volume controls for both Line inputs plus Bass and Treble EQ controls are provided on the front panel, along with a 1/4" headphone jack that automatically mutes the internal speakers.
Sporting 3.625" woofers and 2.5" high-resolution tweeters, MS20 monitor speakers bring high-quality audio within the reach of anyone that operates a computer workstation. Whether you’re a musician tracking your latest masterpieces, or just someone who listens to your favorite songs at work, MS20 loudspeakers will make them sound significantly better. They also make excellent add-on speakers for electronic keyboards. Front-mounted volume and individual bass and treble controls make accurate sound adjustments a breeze.
The MS20 takes audio to an even higher level with its multiple input options. The built-in mixer features 1/8" stereo inputs for connecting CD/MD/MP3 players, dual RCA jacks for tape decks and stereo keyboard modules, and even both RCA and TOSLINK connectors for digital signal sources. This adds up to a system that lets you play along with a variety of prerecorded tracks. And you can wail away to your heart’s content in total privacy, thanks to MS20’s powerful headphone jack.
- 2-way active studio monitors ideally suited for computer studios, audio and multimedia workstations and keyboard monitoring
- Built-in 2 x 10-Watt powerful amplifiers with immense headroom
- Powerful woofers and high-resolution tweeters provide an ultra-linear frequency response
- Ultra-high resolution 24-bit/192 kHz D/A converters for an incredible dynamic range
- Optical and coaxial inputs to directly connect digital audio sources by S/PDIF interface
- Two stereo analog inputs featuring ?'' TRS and stereo RCA connectors can be used simultaneously or mixed with a digital stereo source
- Individual volume controls for both Line inputs plus Bass and Treble EQ controls
- ¼'' TRS headphone connector with auto-mute loudspeaker function easily accessible on the front panel
- Magnetically shielded for placement near computer monitors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information, or for downloadable PDFs visit the product page at Behringer.com