Genelec 6010A Two-Way Active Nearfield Monitor - White has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The Genelec 6010A is a very compact two-way active loudspeaker designed for computer sound systems and other close proximity listening applications.
The Genelec 6010A 's small size, amazing sound quality and rugged construction make it an ideal portable sound system for the travelling professional user. Designed as an active loudspeaker, the 6010A contains drivers, power amplifiers, active crossover filters and protection circuitry.
The Genelec 6010A features all-aluminium Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) and advanced Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) technologies that are carefully matched with advanced amplifier and electronics circuitry and the latest drivers. Bass response extends down to 73 Hz (-3 dB) while distortion is exceptionally low due to a uniquely new rear reflex port design.
The high frequency driver of the Genelec 6010A is a 19 mm (3/4") metal dome. Uniform dispersion control is achieved with the revolutionary DCW technology pioneered by Genelec, which has also resulted in improved phase and delay uniformity at the crossover frequency. The bass frequencies are reproduced by a 76 mm (3") driver. Both drivers have neodymium magnets, which cause minimal magnetic stray field, making the 6010A safe to use near sensitive graphical displays. The drivers are also protected against thermal overload.
The amplifier unit of the Genelec 6010A contains an active crossover. An RCA line level input connector provides easy connection to a preamplifier, computer sound card or a portable MP3 player. The active crossover controls 'Desktop Control' and 'Bass Tilt' allow the 6010A to be exactly matched to any application. The bass and treble amplifiers each produce 12 watts of output power.
- Lower cut-off frequency, –3 dB < 73 Hz
- Upper cut-off frequency, –3 dB > 21 kHz
- Free field frequency response 74 Hz – 18 kHz (± 2.5 dB)
- Maximum peak acoustic output per pair with music material @ 1 m > 102 dB SPL
- Bass Driver: 76 mm (3") cone
- Treble Driver: 19 mm (3/4") metal dome
- Signal input connector: RCA female, unbalanced 10 kOhm pin +, ring gnd
- Crossover frequency, Bass/Treble: 3.0 kHz
- Weight: 1,4 kg (3.1 lb)
- Dimensions: H 195 mm (711/16”) (with ISO-Pod stand), 181 mm (71/8”), W 121 mm (43/4"), D 114 mm (41/2”)