Samson Studio GT Active Nearfield USB Studio Monitors has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The Studio GT active studio monitors from Samson provide high-quality audio in a compact package. Ideal for use with a DAW, the monitors feature a USB audio connection for terrific convenience when working with a computer. Each cabinet houses a magnetically-shielded 4.25" woofer and a 1" silk dome tweeter to provide rich, clear audio with a wide frequency response. Internal amplifiers provide 2 x 20W of output for strong performance with low distortion.
The monitors provide excellent connectivity options with 2 XLR/TRS inputs, as well as stereo RCA and 3.5mm Aux inputs. For easy monitoring, 2 standard 3.5mm stereo headphone jacks with independent volume control are provided. Also included is a copy of Cakewalk Sonar LE music production software for high-level control over audio creation for Mac or PC.
- Pair of active nearfield studio monitors
- USB audio interface supports 16-bit/48kHz digital audio
- Magnetically-shielded 4.25" woofer and 1" soft dome tweeter
- Internal power of 2 x 20W
- Dual mic/line XLR/TRS combo inputs with gain control and clip LEDs allow you to simultaneously connect a microphone and an instrument
- Stereo RCA and 3.5mm mini Aux inputs
- Dual 3.5mm headphone jacks with individual volume controls
- 3-position switch for stereo, mono, or computer monitoring
- Cakewalk Sonar LE production software included