Note: Product does not include batteries
The CU6 Chameleon LED Flashlight with Ultraviolet Light from Nitecore is a compact, durable LED flashlight with five output levels and colour modes including white, red, green, blue and ultraviolet. Its CREE XP-G (R5) LED lamp provides a maximum output of 440 lumens in white light Turbo mode. Its maximum runtime in lowest mode is 400 hours and its maximum beam distance is 623 feet. It is equipped with a red, green and blue signalling mode.
Dual side switches provide independent control of white and coloured LEDs with a integrated power indicator light. A U-shaped tailcap button facilitates operation with gloves and also prevents accidental activation. An Instant-On function enables direct Turbo mode activation. Reverse polarity protection prevents malfunction due to improperly loaded batteries.
The CU6 is made from anodised aluminium alloy and clear mineral glass with dual-side anti-reflective coating. It features a stainless steel retaining bezel ring and is impact resistant to 5' and waterproof to the IPX-8 standard. A knurled grip and pocket clip provide a sure grip and easy accessibility and it is compatible with 1" gun mounts. The CU6 is powered by one rechargeable Li-ion 18650 battery or two disposable CR123 batteries.
- Five individual light sources: two main LEDs and secondary red, green and blue LEDs.
- Ultraviolet LED provides 3000mW at 365nm
- Dual side switch offers direct control of white light and colour modes and tailcap button directly activates turbo and ultra-violet modes.
- Compatible with 1" gun mounts and Nitecore's RSW1 pressure remote switch.
- U-shaped tailcap facilitates operation with gloves and prevents accidental activation.
- Stainless steel retaining bezel ring protects head from impact damage.
- Toughened mineral glass with double-sided anti-reflective coating for efficient light transmittance
- Titanium plated stainless steel pocket clip and tactical ring
- Waterproof to the IPX-8 Standard (submersible to 6.6') and shock proof to a fall from 5'.
- Multi-coloured signalling mode
- Integrated power indicator lights
- Reverse polarity protection
- Tail stand capability
||CREE XP-G2 (R5) LED
||Turbo: 440 Lumens
High: 280 Lumens
Mid: 160 Lumens
Low: 25 Lumens
Lower: 1 Lumen
||Turbo: 1.75 Hours
High: 3.5 Hours
Mid: 7 Hours
Low: 43 hours
Lower: 400 Hours
||Maximum: 623' (190 m)
||Aluminium Alloy with toughened mineral glass
||IPX-8 Standard (Up to 6.6'(2 m) underwater)
||5.6 x 1.6" (143 x 40 mm)
||4.9 oz (138 g) without battery