(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Neutrik NJ3FP6C-B Locking 1/4" 3-Pole Female Phone Jack (Panel Mount)Product #21852 | SKU NJ3FP6C-B |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Neutrik NJ3FP6C-B Locking 1/4" 3-Pole Female Phone Jack (Panel Mount) provides stable and secure connections where accidental disconnect or shock and vibration may occur. It latches with standard A-gauge mono or stereo plugs. The plug locks in automatically when mating and unlocks only by pressing the red release tab.
- Secure locking chassis jack
- Standard D-size front panel appearance
- Mates with all mono and stereo plugs specified according to the EIA RS-453 standard (A-gauge)
- Selectable grounding options
- Closable Grounding Options: standard isolated; to get a sleeve/panel connection, the red isolator on lateral screw must be removed
- Black metal housing and gold contacts
- Dimensionally compatible with D series connectors
||D series connectors with dimensions 1.22 x 1.02" (31 x 26 mm)
||<6 mΩ (inner) (initial)
||≥ 1 GΩ @ 500 VDC
|Rated Current Per Contact
||>1,000 mating cycles
||Locking Force: >80 N
, 18 AWG
||0.2 µm Au
||Brass (CuZn37) (ground)
||Polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR)
||Zinc die-cast (ZnAl4Cu1)
||EIA RS 453, IEC 60603-11
||Complies with IEC 68-2-20
||-13 to 158°F (-25 to 70°C)
||H x W x D: 1.22 x 1.02 x 1.46" (31 x 26 x 37 mm)
Diameter: 0.95" (24 mm)
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review