The Nikon D3000 SLR Digital Camera offers the latest in creative imaging technology while maximizing ease-of-use. An advanced, 10.2 megapixel image sensor coupled with Nikon's exclusive EXPEED processor captures all of your photos with brilliant, life-like color and stunning detail. A fast 11-point autofocus system tracks subjects in motion and captures action up to 3 frames per second. The newly-developed Guide Mode helps demystify menu options and camera settings while Scene Modes are easily selectable using the easy-to-read icons on the camera mode dial. From landscapes to portraits, the D3000 delivers professional quality photographs with ease. Reviewing photos and settings is a snap on the 170-degree, wide-view, 3" LCD. Low-noise ISO Sensitivity, an Advanced Dust Reduction System, and In-camera Photo Editing Tools keep all of your subjects looking their very best. With all of these features and more, the D3000 represents Nikon's most compact and easy-to-use Digital SLR.
10.2-Megapixel DX-format Imaging Sensor Delivers extraordinary image quality for breathtaking prints up to 20 x 30 inches.
- Compact Design
Beautifully styled and ready to go where life takes you.
- Split-second Shutter Response
Eliminates the frustration of shutter delay, capturing moments that other cameras miss.
- 6 Automatic Exposure Scene Modes
Just set the Mode dial to Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close-up or Night Portrait for stunning results in otherwise challenging conditions.
- In-camera Image Editing
The Retouch Menu provides creative freedom, without the need for a computer, offering 13 easy editing functions, including Trim, Red-eye Correction and Soft Filter.
- Automatic Image Sensor Cleaning
Ultrasonic process and exclusive Airflow Control combats the accumulation of dust in front of the image sensor, safeguarding image quality shot after shot.
- 6 Personal Picture Control Settings
Choose from Standard, Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait, or Landscape to apply a personal look and feel to your pictures.
- ISO sensitivity from 100 – 1600
Exceptional results, even in challenging low-light situations.
- Easy-To-Use—Featuring Nikon Guide Mode
Intuitive controls and the on-board Guide Mode assist you every step of the way.
- Continuous Shooting up to 3 Frames-Per-Second
Capture fast action, precious moments and fleeting expressions confidently.
- 3-inch Color LCD Monitor
Bright, high-resolution, 170-degree wide-angle viewing for easy picture review and sharing.
- Nikon EXPEED Image Processing
Assures breathtakingly rich image quality, managing color, contrast, exposure, noise and speed.
- 11-point Autofocus
Fast and accurate autofocus delivers razor-sharp pictures.
- Active D-Lighting
Restores picture-enhancing detail in shadows and highlights.
- Versatile and compact 3.6x Zoom Nikon brings the action to the photographer. Ideal for portraiture, family, sports, nature and wildlife.
- Nikon's VR (Vibration Reduction) reduces the effects of camera shake, allowing hand-held shooting at up to 3 shutter speeds slower than would be possible for dramatically sharper images.
- An ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element minimizes chromatic aberration, contributing to superior optical performance.
- New compact rod-type Silent Wave Motor (SW) enables ultra-high speed auto focusing with exceptional accuracy and super-quiet operation.
SD 4GB Memory Card
Capable of sustained read/write speeds of 20MB per second,
this 4GB Lexar Professional card speeds up capture times,
improves download times, and gives you faster recycle time,
so you spend less time waiting between shots. This card is
the ideal all-in-one solution to your storage needs.
Width 5.0 in. (126mm)
Height 3.8 in. (94mm)
Depth 2.5 in. (64mm)