Nikon NIKKOR Z DX 50-250mm f/4.5-6.3 VR Lens
- Z-Mount Lens/DX Format
- 75-375mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/16
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Super Integrated Coating
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #75654
- SKU: 20085
Sleek yet long-reaching, the Nikon NIKKOR Z DX 50-250mm f/4.5-6.3 VR Lens is a 75-375mm-equivalent zoom designed for DX-format Z-mount mirrorless cameras. Spanning a versatile range of telephoto focal lengths, this zoom is well-suited for working with distant subjects as well as portraiture applications. Its optical design incorporates one extra-low dispersion element, which greatly helps to reduce a colour fringing and chromatic aberrations for greater clarity and colour rendering. A Super Integrated Coating has also been applied to minimise ghosting and flare for increased contrast and colour accuracy in bright and backlit conditions.
Its reach is also benefitted by Vibration Reduction image stabilisation, which minimises the appearance of camera shake by up to 5 stops for sharper handheld shooting. A stepping motor provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override to suit both stills and video applications. Also, a programmable control ring can be set for intuitive adjustment over a variety of camera and exposure settings.
- Telephoto zoom is designed for DX-format Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 75-375mm equivalent focal length range.
- One extra-low dispersion element reduces colour fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and colour accuracy.
- Super Integrated Coating suppresses flare and ghosting for improved contrast and colour fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Stepping motor delivers impressively smooth, quiet, and fast autofocus performance that is well-suited to both stills and video applications. Full-time manual focus override is also possible and an internal focusing design is used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Vibration Reduction image stabilisation minimises the appearance of camera shake by up to 5 stops for sharper handheld shooting.
- Programmable Control Ring is, by default, set to adjust manual focus but can also be used to control aperture or exposure compensation.
- Specialised electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field techniques.
|Focal Length||50 to 250mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 75 to 375mm)|
|Maximum Aperture||f/4.5 to 6.3|
|Lens Mount||Nikon Z|
|Angle of View||31° 30' to 6° 30'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.64' / 50 cm|
|Optical Design||16 Elements in 12 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||62 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.91 x 4.33" / 74 x 110 mm|
|Weight||14.29 oz / 405 g|