Nikon PC-E Micro 85mm f2.8D Lens
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #5207
- SKU: JAA634DA
Take control of your portrait, nature, and product photography with the PC-E Micro-NIKKOR 85mm f/2.8D Tilt-Shift Lens from Nikon , featuring tilt, shift, and rotation as well as a 1:2 magnification ratio, this lens can greatly expand your imaging capabilities. It is designed for FX-format F mount DSLRs and features the Close-Range Correction system for maintaining image quality at close working distances. For tilt the lens has ±8.5° of movement and for shift it has ±11.5mm. These can be handled either by themselves or in combination. Also, the mount can rotation 90° left and right to further control how the tilt and shift movements are applied to the image.
Benefitting image quality, the manual focus lens has both the Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings which will limit flaring and ghosting as well as improve contrast and sharpness. Additionally, it features a 9-blade rounded diaphragm to provide smooth out-of-focus elements.
- Wide shifting range of ±11.5mm, with a tilting range of ±8.5°
- Revolving capability of ±90° in 30° increments for versatile tilt/shift shooting effects
- The Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity
- High-performance Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers superior colour performance and substantially reduced ghosting and flare
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm for more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format Focal Length: 127.5 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon FX/35mm Film
|Angle of View||28° 30'
DX Picture Angle: 18° 50'
|Tilt/Shift||Shifts ± 11.5mm
Tilt ± 8.5°
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.28' (39 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:2|
|Elements/Groups||6 / 5|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front:77 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.29 x 4.21" (83.5 x 107 mm)|
|Weight||1.4 lb (635 g)|
|Package Weight||2.45 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.5 x 6.1 x 5.6"|