Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm f/4.0 IS PRO Lens (Black)
- Product: #57041
- SKU: V314080BW000
The Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm f/4.0 IS PRO zoom lens was designed and developed to provide excellent image quality and high magnification, all in a compact size. When combined with a Sync-IS-compatible camera, 5-axis Sync IS can be utilized, delivering the world's most powerful stabilisation performance equivalent to 6.5 shutter speed stops. This is a professional high-magnification zoom lens that truly meets the demands of professional photographers.
This lens includes an in-lens image stabilisation system, which, when combined with the Olympus camera in-body 5-axis image stabilisation, makes 5-axis Sync IS possible. 5-axis sync IS achieves 6.5 shutter speed stops of stabilisation performance. On its own, the lens achieves 5 shutter speed stops of stabilisation performance.
- Spanning a wide-angle to telephoto range, this 12-100mm zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 24-200mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture provides consistent illumination throughout the zoom range to benefit both stills and video applications.
- One double-sided aspherical element and three aspherical elements are featured in the optical design to limit spherical aberrations for improved sharpness with reduced distortion. Additionally, five extra-low dispersion elements, two Super HR (high-refractive index) elements, and one HR element are also used to control chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for greater clarity and colour fidelity.
- Both a ZERO Coating and a Z Coating Nano are applied to individual lens elements to noticeable reduce surface reflections and prevent lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and colour neutrality in strong lighting conditions.
- Lens-based image stabilisation helps to minimise the appearance of camera shake to benefit shooting handheld with this lens in difficult lighting conditions. Additionally, this lens supports Synchronised IS, which pairs the optical IS system with select Olympus cameras' 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilisation to control up to 6.5 stops of camera shake.
- A MSC autofocus system provides quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance to benefit both still photo shooting and movie recording. Additionally, an MF clutch is used for fast changing to manual focus for more precise control.
- Weather-sealed construction guards the lens against dust and moisture for working in harsh environments.
- Circular seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|Focal Length||12 - 100mm
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 24 - 200 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||84° - 12°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||15 cm|
|Magnification||0.3 - 0.21x|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:3.33|
|Optical Design||17 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 72 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||77.5 x 116.5 mm|