Olympus M.Zuiko 14-150mm f/4.0-5.6 Lens (Black)
- Product: #57044
- SKU: V316020BG000
The compact, lightweight, and portable Olympus M.Zuiko 14-150mm f/4.0-5.6 Lens now comes in a splashproof and dustproof construction. ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) Coating is applied to the lens surface to thoroughly eliminate ghosts and flares. This enables clear image quality even in backlit or other unfavourable conditions. Hermetically sealed with materials that are breathable yet protect against the ingress of dust and splashes, this lens has a construction that allow use in harsh environments. A mere 285 g weight is achieved for excellent portability while maintaining the high-powered zoom.
- Spanning a wide-angle to telephoto range, this all-in-one zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 28-300mm equivalent focal length.
- One Dual Super Aspherical element, one aspherical element, two E-HR (Extra-High Refractive Index) elements, and one high refractive index element are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range for increased sharpness and resolution. An EDA (Extra-Low Dispersion Aspherical) element and one extra-low dispersion element are also used to reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for improved clarity and colour accuracy.
- A ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating has been applied to individual elements to minimise lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and colour fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Dust-, freeze-, and splash-proof design ensure the lens' performance in inclement and harsh conditions.
|Focal Length||14 - 150mm
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 28 - 300 mm
|Aperture||Maximum: f/4 - 5.6
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||75° - 8.2°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||50 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:4.55|
|Optical Design||15 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 58 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||63.5 x 83.8 mm|