Olympus M. Zuiko 17mm f/1.8 Wide Lens (Black)
High-grade snapshot lens with high-performance technology packed into a compact metal body of the Olympus M. Zuiko 17mm f/1.8 Wide Lens.
9 elements (including 3 aspherical lenses) are rationally placed to achieve sharp, high-contrast image throughout the image area even at F1.8 aperture. It features the snapshot focus mechanism for easy enjoyment of quick deep focus shooting, as well as the MSC mechanism that enables fast, smooth autofocusing for both still images and movies.
- Wide-angle prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 34mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture helps to achieve shallow depth of field and selective focusing effects, and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions.
- One DSA (Dual Super Aspherical) element, two aspherical elements, and one high refractive index element contribute to a marked reduction in distortion and spherical aberrations for notable sharpness and accurate rendering throughout the aperture range.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Manual focus clutch lets you quickly pull the focusing ring into place for direct, intuitive focus control.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 34 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||65°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||25 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:12.5|
|Optical Design||9 Elements in 6 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 46 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||57.5 x 35.5 mm|