Olympus M.Zuiko 40-150mm f/4.0-5.6 R Lens (Silver)
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #57050
- SKU: V315030SG000
The Olympus M.Zuiko 40-150mm f/4.0-5.6 R telephoto zoom lens ideal for events such as sports events and school performances. The compact and lightweight design lets you shoot dynamic telephoto shots easily. This lens also can provide sharp images with beautifully defocused backgrounds. The MSC mechanism provides fast and silent autofocusing for movie and still image shooting.
- Compact telephoto zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides an 80-300mm equivalent focal length range.
- One extra-low dispersion glass element controls colour fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and colour accuracy throughout the zoom range.
- One high refractive index element helps to control spherical aberrations for improved sharpness and resolution.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm for smooth bokeh quality.
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 80-300mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4-5.6 to f/22
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- One High Refractive Index Element
|Focal Length||40 - 150mm
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 80 - 300 mm
|Aperture||Maximum: f/4 - 5.6
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||30° - 8.2°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||90 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:6.25|
|Optical Design||13 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 58 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||63.5 x 83 mm|