Olympus M.Zuiko 75-300mm f/4.8-6.7 II Lens (Black)
- Product: #57053
- SKU: V315040BG000
Take intense shots from various angles with this lightweight, compact super-telephoto Olympus M.Zuiko 75-300mm f/4.8-6.7 II Lens. It also comes equipped with the MSC mechanism that provides fast, silent focusing for movies and still photography. This lens features the advanced ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) lens coating, ensuring high imaging performance even under unfavourable conditions such as backlight environments. When combined with an OM-D or PEN series camera, stable shooting is possible thanks to the image stabilisation feature of the body. It lets you enjoy comfortable super-telephoto shooting.
Previous super telephoto focal zone (35mm equivalent focal length: 600mm) lenses were large, heavy, expensive, and difficult to use. This has now changed with our compact, lightweight 423 g design, now available at low cost. Some fancy footwork with this lens will let you take intense shots from various angles.
A Super ED (Extra-low Dispersion) lens and 2 ED lenses are used to effectively correct chromatic aberrations that degrade the image quality of telephoto lenses. It also adopts 3 HR (High Refractive index) lenses to reduce the size and correct various aberrations, and thereby achieving outstanding image quality in the entire zoom area.
- Telephoto zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 150-600mm equivalent focal length range.
- Three high refractive index elements are used to correct spherical aberrations for greater sharpness with reduced distortion.
- A ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating has been applied to individual elements to minimise lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and colour fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth bokeh quality.
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 150-600mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4.8 to f22
- One Super ED Element, Two ED Elements
- Three High Refractive Index Elements
|Focal Length||75 - 300mm
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 150 - 600 mm
|Aperture||Maximum: f/4.8 - 6.7
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||16° - 4.1°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||90 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:5.56|
|Optical Design||18 Elements in 13 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 58 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||69 x 116.5 mm|