Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2.0 Lens (Silver)
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 24mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements
- One ED Element, One Super HR Element
A compact wide-angle prime with intuitive handling and an advanced optical design, the silver M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 from Olympus is a 24mm equivalent lens for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. The wide focal length pairs with the bright f/2 maximum aperture to benefit available light shooting as well as astrophotography applications. The lens's optical design makes use of one aspherical element, one DSA (Double Super Aspherical) element, and a Super HR (high refractive index) element to reduce spherical aberrations and control distortion for notable sharpness, and one extra-low dispersion element reduces colour fringing for high clarity and colour accuracy. Additionally, the lens is characterised by its Movie & Still Compatible autofocus system for quick and quiet performance, as well as a manual focus clutch and Snapshot Focus mode for intuitive control over focus position and depth of field.
- Wide-angle prime lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and offers a 24mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Aspherical, DSA, and Super HR elements combine to control distortion and spherical aberrations for improved sharpness and resolution.
- One extra-low dispersion element minimises chromatic aberration and colour fringing for greater clarity and colour fidelity.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Manual focus clutch lets you quickly pull the focusing ring into place for direct, intuitive focus control. This also reveals the Snapshot Focus mode, which incorporates a depth of field scale for working with hyperfocal focusing and zone focusing techniques.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth bokeh quality.
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 24 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||84°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||20 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:12.5|
|Optical Design||11 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 46 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 56 x 43 mm|
In The Box
- Olympus M.ZUIKO Digital ED 12mm f/2.0 Lens (Silver)
- LC-46 Lens Cap for Select M.Zuiko Lenses
- LR-2 Rear Lens Cap
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2.0 Lens (Silver)
- Manufacturer: Olympus/OM System
- Model: V311020SG000
- SKU: V311020SG000
- RM Product #: 20339
- Zoom or Prime Lens: Prime
- Lens Type: Wide
- Lens Mount: Micro Four Thirds
- Maximum Aperture: f/2
- Focus Type: Auto Focus