(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Core SWX GoPro Extended Life Battery Cable Y with XT60 ConnectorsProduct #21790 | SKU DV-GP3-XT60 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The GoPro Regulator Cable Y with XT60 Connectors from Switronix allows you to power a GoPro HERO3 or HERO3+ from a Quadcopter or Hexcopter battery. This allows you to have a single, unified powering solution for your aerial system, rather than having to rely on a separate GoPro battery that may die at a different time than battery powering the aircraft. The GoPro Regulator Cable Y features a DC coupler that slots into the battery compartment of the GoPro, lock securely in place unlike solutions that rely on the USB port to supply power. In addition to the naked camera, it can be used with the Skeleton Housing, or even the Underwater housing if the Skeleton back door is used. Note that the Underwater Housing will not be fully watertight in this configuration, but may provide additional water resistance beyond the full Skeleton Housing.
- Power GoPro HERO3 or HERO3+ using a 8 to 24V aircraft battery with TX60 connector
- Cable is 12" and features male and female TX60 connectors to allow power pass-through
- Steps down and regulates voltage supplied to GoPro
- DC coupler locks firmly into battery compartment -- no more flimsy USB cable to rely on
- GoPro draws minimal power compared to aircraft capable of flying it
||1 x TX60 female
1 x TX60 male
1 x GoPro HERO3 / HERO3+ DC coupler
||8 to 24 VDC RC aircraft battery
||Regulated 5 VDC
||12" / 305 mm
||Not specified by manufacturer
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review