The NITECORE UGP3 Intelligent 2-Slot USB Charger charges up to two GoPro HERO3/3+ type batteries simultaneously and features a built-in LCD that shows real-time charging status and battery power levels. In addition to two battery slots, a USB port on the side of the device is provided for charging an external device, such as a smartphone. An integrated intelligent power management system automatically detects input power, selects the appropriate charging mode, and distributes power across your devices. The charger also features overcharge protection so it will stop charging your batteries once the charge process is completed, and reverse polarity protection in case you insert a battery incorrectly.
The charger is powered via USB sources using an integrated USB plug that conveniently stores inside a a compartment in the base of the charger. When the plug is connected to USB port on a computer, it will even support data transferring between your external device and computer. When used with a power adapter that delivers greater than 1A of current, the UG3 charges the batteries and external device simultaneously. When used with power adapters that deliver less than 1A, a Priority Mode is activated. In this, the charger will charge either the batteries or external device first, based on a switch on the side of the device.
Note: A small electrical current will keep passing through to a connected external device to keep it fully charged.
- Dual battery charger for GoPro HEOR3/3+ AHDBT-302/301/201 type batteries
- LCD screen shows real-time charging status in 1% increments
- Integrated power input cable (stores in cutout area in base of charger)
- USB power output for charging external device
- Supports data transfer between external device and computer
- Power management system
- Intelligently selects charging mode (CC, CV)
- Automatically stops charging when the charging process is completed
- Overcharge prevention to protect batteries
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Fire-retardant materials
|Compatible with||AHDBT-302, AHDBT-301, and AHDBT-201 type batteries|
|Power Input Connector||USB male|
|Input Voltage||5 VDC|
|Output Voltage||4.2 VDC ± 1 % (5 VDC)|
|Output Current||Battery Slots: 500 mA
USB Output: 1500 mA
|Dimensions||2.64 x 1.73 x 0.94" (6.7 x 4.4 x 2.4 cm)|
|Weight||1.56 oz (44.2 g), without batteries|