- 1/2.3" CMOS Sensor, Wide f/2.8 Lens
- Up to 4K60 Video, 12MP Still Photos
- Up to 3200 ISO, HDR Support
- Wide Dynamic Range in 4K30
- RockSteady Digital Video Stabilisation
Introducing the new DJI Osmo Action, a 4K compact action camera sporting a powerful 1/2.3" CMOS sensor and a wide f/2.8 lens in a pint-sized package, allowing you to record professional high-resolution video wherever the action is.
Whether you want to record your world from behind a lens or be the star of the show, Osmo Action’s dual screens allow you to capture it all with the touch of a button. A vivid front screen lets you frame yourself effortlessly in any setting, while the back screen delivers a crystal-clear, hyper-responsive display. This durable, versatile action camera is jam-packed with advanced technology that lets you spend less time worrying about equipment and more time living the action.
After years of providing advanced, reliable stabilization technology to filmmakers around the globe, DJI has gone one step further. RockSteady combines EIS with complex algorithms, delivering stable, shake-free footage no matter how heavy the action gets.
Dramatically enhance the dynamic range of your footage when recording with HDR video. This shooting mode delivers natural transitions between light and dark areas, capturing rich details that are often lost in environments with complex lighting.
Osmo Action packs a high-quality punch with 4K/60fps at 100Mbps video. this ensures your footage always, matches the intensity of the moment while maintaining sharp detail. The lens features three aspherical layers that effectively reduces glare and distortion, delivering crystal-clear image even in direct sunlight. A protective, anti-fingerprint coating on the Lens Filter Cap repels oil, water, dirt, and other small particles, enabling you to continue filming, even when conditions and terrain get tough.
- Compact action camera with 1/2.3" CMOS sensor and wide f/2.8 lens that records up to 4K60p HDR video and 12MP photos.
- Capture up to 12MP raw and JPEG photos; record up to 4K60p or 1080p240 H.264 MOV or MP4 video at up to 100 Mb/s; supports slow-motion, hyperlapse, and time-lapse modes.
- Crisp 2.25" touchscreen display on back with 640 x 360 resolution; additional 320 x 320 resolution display on front.
- DJI's RockSteady Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) technology stabilises footage in standard record modes with 18-22% crop factor. RockSteady is enabled in all video modes except in slow-motion, hyperlapse, or time-lapse mode.
- Slow-motion mode records up to 240 fps; maximum ISO is 3200.
- Supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) video recording in 4K30p.
- Lock screen function to prevent accidental touchscreen presses.
- Five voice commands make essential functions like filming, capturing photos, and powering down the device effortless.
- Dual microphones with noise reduction technology and dual speakers; can input audio with an external microphone using the USB Type-C input.
- Sporting a watertight seal and a hydrophobic coating on the back touchscreen, Osmo Action is waterproof at depths of up to 11 meters, making it the perfect underwater companion.
- The Quick Switch button ensures modes and settings are easily and quickly accessible. It has multiple capabilities including options that let you flip between the front and back screen, change modes, and select custom settings.
- With SnapShot you'll never miss a moment of the action. Press the shutter button to power on and begin recording in under two seconds. Pressing the shutter button once when the camera is in sleep mode or powered off engages preset shooting modes.
- Featuring a 16% increase in efficiency, this carefully designed heat-transfer system allows generated heat to be quickly dissipated, making it possible to shoot consistently for long periods of time.
- 145° angle of view; narrow and dewarp field-of-view options.
- Charge to 70% in 30 minutes with a separately available fast-charging adapter.
- Records to microSD/SDXC/SDHC cards, UHS-I compatible cards with 30 MB/s write speed or higher recommended.
- Connect with the Mimo app on iOS or Android smartphones using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
- Includes a mounting frame, a USB Type-C cable, a quick release base, a flat adhesive mount, a curved adhesive mount, and a connector screw.
|Sensor||1-Chip 1/2.3" CMOS|
|Sensor Resolution||12 MP|
|Angle of View||Wide: 145°|
|Recording Media||1 x microSD, microSD/HC, microSD/HC/XC (256 GB Maximum)|
|Video Format||4096 x 2160p at 24/25/30/48/50/60 fps (MP4/MOV via H.264/AVC)
4096 x 3072p at 24/25/30 fps (MP4/MOV via H.264/AVC)
3840 x 2160p at 24/25/30 fps (MP4/MOV via H.264/AVC)
3840 x 2880p at 24/25/30 fps (MP4/MOV via H.264/AVC)
1920 x 1080p at 24/25/30/48/50/60/100/120/200/240 fps (MP4/MOV via H.264/AVC)
1280 x 720p at 200/240 fps (MP4/MOV via H.264/AVC)
|Slow Motion Mode||240 fps Recorded at 1920 x 1080p
200 fps Recorded at 1920 x 1080p
120 fps Recorded at 1920 x 1080p
240 fps Recorded at 1280 x 720p
200 fps Recorded at 1280 x 720p
|Still Image Resolution||DNG / JPEG: 12 Megapixel, 4000 x 3000|
|Sampling Frequency||AAC: 48.0 kHz|
|Screen Resolution||640 x 360 (325 Dots)|
|Shutter Speed||120 - 1/8000 Second (Photo, Video)|
|Photo ISO Range||100 - 3200 (Manual)|
|Video ISO Range||100 - 3200 (Manual)|
|Shooting Modes||Time-Lapse Movie|
|Self-Timer||3, 10 Sec|
|Scene Modes||Preset: Yes|
|Waterproof Depth Rating||36.1' / 11.0 m (Camera)|
|Inputs||1 x USB 3.1 Type-C|
|Microphone Input||YesVia USB Type-C Port.|
|Battery||Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 3.85-4.4 VDC, 1300 mAh
Max Runtime: 2 Hours per Charge
Battery Charge Time: 1 hours
|Charging Time||1.5 Hours|
|Power Consumption||Operating: 5 W|
|Operating Temperature||50 to 104°F / 10 to 40°C|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||2.6 x 1.7 x 1.4" / 65.0 x 42.0 x 35.0 mm|
|Weight||4.37 oz / 124 g|